Sunday, December 20, 2009

Fav Rob Pic(s) Sunday

I know we haven't been posting much, but real life has caught up and is keeping us busy!

Here's just a few of my favorite Rob pics. Going to try to make this a weekly thing! I know a lot are old pics....but that doesn't mean they don't rock my panties off!

You want to do WHAT to me Jennifer?????

He is beckoning me with his eyes! Those beautiful, smexy eyes!

Never would have thought sweats and a vest could be so damn sexy!

I just wanna crawl in that bed with him and do DIRTY things!

Pure perfection!

No comments:

Legal Disclaimer

We are in no way affiliated with Stephenie Meyer, Summit Entertainment, any of the actors, or any other affiliate of the Twilight Saga. This blog is for pure entertainment purposes.

There is no copyright infringement intended on this blog. Please contact us if there is a problem with any of our content.