Thursday, November 12, 2009

Going to see New Moon come hell or high water!

My ex-mother-in-law called today to ask if she could take the kids on the 21st because their uncle and cousins will be in town and they are doing an early Thanksgiving. No biggie, right? WRONG!

THAT is the day we have our tickets to go see New Moon.

Why is that a big deal? Well, my daughter is a HUGE (not quite as bad as me) fan of the Saga and has been looking forward to seeing this for almost as long as I have (if you can believe that!). I'm not going to deprive my daughter of something she has been looking forward to for months. Not going to happen. Especially since she's known about this for a while now and just now go around to informing me about it. Not going to happen. She's not going to ruin the mother-daughter bonding me and my daughter will be having that day. Nope. Not going to happen.




We will be seeing New Moon on Saturday, November 21st come hell or high water!!!!
(or inconsiderate, inform me of things last minute and expect me to drop my plans because you think your shit is more important than mine, ex-mother-in-laws)

No comments:

Legal Disclaimer

We are in no way affiliated with Stephenie Meyer, Summit Entertainment, any of the actors, or any other affiliate of the Twilight Saga. This blog is for pure entertainment purposes.

There is no copyright infringement intended on this blog. Please contact us if there is a problem with any of our content.