Saturday, November 21, 2009

Some Changes

First big change...my sis has joined me over here and is now a fellow Twi-Bitch in Charge here. We will both be contributing to this blog, which should be a helluva fun time for us all!! So look for new posts coming from the both of us! I'm going to let her come introduce herself if she wants to, or not. Who the hell knows what will happen!

Well, that really was it. So I guess this could have been titled A Change.

Oh, yeah, I added a new countdown below these posts. Just look right below this and you will see that there are 220 days until Eclipse!! Hot damn, I can't wait!

No comments:

Legal Disclaimer

We are in no way affiliated with Stephenie Meyer, Summit Entertainment, any of the actors, or any other affiliate of the Twilight Saga. This blog is for pure entertainment purposes.

There is no copyright infringement intended on this blog. Please contact us if there is a problem with any of our content.