Monday, November 16, 2009

A Squeee and a note from me

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

There are 3 days, 10 hours, 55 minutes, 30 seconds until NEW MOON (that was what it was as I started this post)!!!! I cannot believe that it is almost here!!!

I am disappointed that I did not win a single contest I entered to go see the premiere in LA. *pouts* So I guess I have to settle for my pre-planned trip to the theatre on Saturday afternoon.

I am not going to be able to go to the midnight showing of New Moon on November 20th because I have to be a responsible parent and not keep my kids out until 2 am to just see a movie I'm DYING to see! So we are going to catch a matinee on Saturday afternoon. We have our whole crew and my mother-in-law and nephew going with us. It is bound to be a good time! (I just hope I can keep my squeees to a minimum)

That being said, there will be less blog posts coming from me for about the next 3 weeks. I have about 20 projects that have to be done by the first week in December (damn instructors pile the shit on at the end of the semester) and I will be spending an un-godly amount of time on those, which of course, cuts into my--blog/twitter/Twilight/New Moon/Eclipse/Breaking Dawn/RPattz/KLutz/OCD/etc./etc./you get the damn point now--time.

I am very disappointed in my instructors and their obvious lack of care for my obsession. Their utter lack of regard for timing their projects to be due when New Moon is hitting theaters. I have considered telling them I cannot do the projects because I have come down with a severe case of I-don't-wanna-do-this-pointless-shit-because-a-movie-is-more-fucking-important-itis just so I can devote this ENTIRE week to blogging, watching, and squeeing over the new movie! But, I don't think they would go for that. They don't get it.

I will post a blog from time to time. Just not like I have been. Real life is screaming at me like a little bitch and I must attend to it.

No comments:

Legal Disclaimer

We are in no way affiliated with Stephenie Meyer, Summit Entertainment, any of the actors, or any other affiliate of the Twilight Saga. This blog is for pure entertainment purposes.

There is no copyright infringement intended on this blog. Please contact us if there is a problem with any of our content.